Windsor GC Junior Golf Program
Spring Session Begins Wednesday March 25th, Full Schedule is Below, Reserve Your Space Now!
Click here for the Spring Session Calendar to download and print
Thank you to all of our Fall session participants!!
- One session offered per season (Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring)
- The 2019/20 Winter session is 8 weeks in length, each standard class is 1 hour in length, on-course classes vary in length
- Total cost per student is $125
- All aspects of the game are covered (Full Swing, Pitching, Chipping and Putting) as well as rules of the game and etiquette
- Class size is approx. 12 students enabling increased one on one teaching
- Ages 6 and up welcome (eligibility for advanced class based on age/skill level)
- All range balls and equipment use included, clubs provided when needed
- To sign up call Demian at 707-838-7888 ext. 39 or email here
Summer Junior Camps
Camp Schedule 2020
|June||23-25th||9 – 11:30am|
|July||14-16th||9 – 11:30am|
9 – 11:30am
PGA Junior League
In 2019 Windsor Golf Club participated in both levels offered by the PGA Junior League, the 13U team coached by Neal Hellman (bottom right) and the 17U coached by Demian Reddy (All Star team representing Redwood Empire League top right).
For more information please visit pgajrleague.com or contact a team coach;
13U – Neal Hellman – email@example.com
17U – Demian Reddy – firstname.lastname@example.org