Windsor GC Junior Golf Program
Fall Junior Program Session begins September 12th, email or call to reserve your space now!
Our year round junior golf program offers the perfect option for both beginners who want to start with the basics to more advanced juniors who are always looking to improve. The following guidelines apply to all four sessions;
Click here Fall Calendar to download and print
- One session offered per season (Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring)
- The Fall session is 10 weeks in length, each class is 1 hour in length
- Total cost per student $150 for standard classes
- All aspects of the game are covered (Full Swing, Pitching, Chipping and Putting) as well as rules of the game and etiquette
- Class size limited to 12 enabling one on one teaching with the students
- Ages 6 and up welcome (eligibility for advanced class based on age/skill level)
- All range balls and equipment use included, clubs provided when needed
- To sign up call Demian at 707-838-7888 ext. 39 or email here
Summer Junior Camps
These three day camps are a great way to introduce kids to the game of golf and fine tune the golf games of future golf pros! All aspects of the game of golf will be taught, including rules, etiquette and course management. Cost is $100 per student and includes range balls and all equipment, ages 6 – 12 w
Camp Schedule 2018
2017 brought another successful Junior Camp series with a total of 82 students participating over the 3 camps.
Check below for our 2018 camp schedule!
|June||19th – 21st||9 – 11:30am|
|July||17th – 19th||9 – 11:30am|
|August||7th – 9th||
9 – 11:30am
To sign up, please call the Pro Shop at (707) 838-7888