Windsor GC Junior Golf Program
The Summer Session begins the first week in June, reserve your space now!
Click here for the Summer Calendar to download and print
- One session offered per season (Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring)
- The 2019 spring session is 8 weeks in length, each standard class is 1 hour in length, on-course classes vary in length
- Total cost per student is $125
- All aspects of the game are covered (Full Swing, Pitching, Chipping and Putting) as well as rules of the game and etiquette
- Class size limited to 12 enabling one on one teaching with the students
- Ages 6 and up welcome (eligibility for advanced class based on age/skill level)
- All range balls and equipment use included, clubs provided when needed
- To sign up call Demian at 707-838-7888 ext. 39 or email here
Summer Junior Camps
These three day camps are a great way to introduce kids to the game of golf and fine tune the golf games of future golf pros! All aspects of the game of golf will be taught, including rules, etiquette and course management. Cost is $100 per student and includes range balls and all equipment, ages 6 – 12 welcome.
Camp Schedule 2019
2018 saw another successful Junior Camp series completed with a total of 91 students participating over the 3 camps.
Check below for our 2019 camp schedule!
|June||11th – 13th||9 – 11:30am|
|July||16th – 18th||9 – 11:30am|
|August||6th – 8th||
9 – 11:30am
To sign up, please call the Pro Shop at (707) 838-7888