Windsor Golf Course
Windsor Golf Club & The Lakeside Patio at Charlie’s Restaurant Are Open!
The WGC staff has numerous policies in place, please read below for our current safety practices;
* Staff will regularly clean restrooms and sanitize all touch points.
* The pro-shop will not allow more than 2 (two) patrons in the facility at one time
* Social distancing will be enforced, a minimum of 6 feet from one another.
* Only credit card or online payments, no cash accepted.
* No indoor seating.
* Plastic screens between staff and customers are in place.
* Staff will wear facial coverings at all times.
* Customers will be required to wear facial coverings while in the pro shop.
* No rental clubs available.
*Sonoma County residents only.
* Hand sanitizer will be available to all staff and customers.
* Doors will be propped open to avoid points of contact.
During your round;
* Avoid touching flagsticks, leave in at all times.
* Driving range use will be limited to every other stall.
* Ball washers & sand trap rakes are removed.
* Cups will be raised to within 1 inch of green surface.
* One rider per cart, all carts will be sanitized following each use.
Wine Country Golf At Its Best
As a past stop on the PGA Nationwide Tour and proud to be welcoming back the LPGA Symetra Tour in 2019, Windsor Golf Club represents Wine Country golf at its best. The challenging layout carves through a gently rolling landscape dotted with lakes, a meandering creek and majestic oaks. Windsor Golf Club continues to set the standard for North Bay golf and is the perfect location for your round or annual golf tournament.
For a delicious meal and a chance to soak in the beautiful Sonoma County countryside, visit Charlie’s Restaurant. Charlie’s innovative cuisine and breathtaking views will provide you with a memorable dining experience. In addition, our full service Banquet Facility offers indoor and outdoor seating for your wedding, meeting or special event. For reservations and inquiries call 707-838-8802.
A True Northern California Golf Experience
“Classic” golf can be defined in many ways, but if your definition includes a beautiful landscape uncluttered by neighboring homes and surrounded by mountains with gorgeous Sonoma County vineyards, then the Windsor Golf Club is the perfect example. With lush fairways, perfectly manicured greens, and well-placed sand-bunkers, Windsor Golf Club provides a challenge for golfers of all skill levels. Although holes 2 and 7 were both consistently ranked among the “Top 10 Most Difficult” on the Nike Tour, the 6,650-yard layout is relatively forgiving.
An extensive fairway sanding program has now made Windsor Golf Club a 12-month course, all the better to accommodate the 12-month wine tasting that golfers can pursue almost immediately outside the course boundaries. With a classy lakeside restaurant, breathtaking views, and a never-routine course at moderate prices, this is a club that sets the standard in Bay Area golf.